Sage 50 Accounts 2011 Training
Training from: £325 + VAT for the first delegate and 20% off for the second!!
Sage 50 Accounts 2011 - Basic Training Course
For users of Sage 50 Accounts, Sage 50 Accounts Plus and Sage 50 Acounts Professional
This one-day course will introduce new users to Sage 50 Accounting Software. Using plain English ACTdb trainer will demonstrate the fundamentals of using Sage 50, navigating around the application, using the ledgers, banking with Sage 50, printing reports, house-keeping duties and dealing with error corrections.
Prerequisites: Delegates should have a working knowledge of basic bookkeeping.
Who should attend this course?
- Managers and Users of Sage 50
- Users who are starting a new business
- Users who are moving from manual bookkeeping to computerised bookkeeping
- Users who wish to move from one accounting system to another (i.e. Quickbooks)
- Users who have not used Sage accounts for some time and need a refresher course
- Users of older versions of Sage 50 who wish to see what features are available in the latest version
The Sage 50 Basic Course outline
- Application Overview
- Navigating Interface,
- customising the main screen
- Sales Ledger -Introduction to the Sales Ledger,
- Creating Invoices
- Credit Notes,
- Sales and the Nominal Ledger.
- Purchase Ledger -
- Introduction to the Purchase (Suppliers) Ledger,
- Entering Invoices and Credit Notes,
- Purchase and the Nominal Ledger.
- Bank Accounts - Introduction to the Bank Accounts modules.
- Setting up new accounts
- Dealing with Sales Receipts
- Supplier Payments, Direct Debits, Standing Orders and other recurring entries,
- Accounts transfers, cash payments and receipts, Bank payments
- Sage 50 Financials - Brief tour of the Financials module.
- Products - Introduction to the Products Modules.
- Setting up new products so that you can invoice your products.
- Correcting Errors - Learn how to identify errors and imbalances in your accounts and how to correct them.
- Housekeeping Duties - Learn the importance of checking and backing up your data, and how to restore.
Find out more about our range of Sage 50 Training courses.Call : 01202 520555